Sunday, February 21, 2016

RIMSPORT Weight Lifting Gloves Review


     I have had the pleasure of test a pair of Professional Women and Men's weight lifting gloves with wrist wraps sent to me by RIMSports IN PINK!!!!

     I have been wearing my gloves for a few weeks to the gym and I love them. I picked the black and pink over the other 3 colors. And I picked my normal glove size so the padding fit well across my palm.

     RIMSPORTS gloves are made of leather, spandex and padding. With that being said I do see them being used weight lifting and even with yoga poses needing stong grips, but I don't see them being used with boxing because only the last 2 knuckles are covered with leather and you will not be protected with the thin layer of breathable fabric on the first 2, leaving you vulnerable and your material fraying.

     If boxing gloves are not what you are looking for then these are definitely the gloves for you.    


     RIMSPORT has many other type of gloves ones without wrist bands and even a knee sleeve in desirable colors without sacrificing quality.

    The gloves cost $25.95 and can be shipped through Amazon Prime. http://amzn-re.direct/Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment